Over the last few months, I’ve been considering making a change here on Saving Money Plan (and on my other blog, Saving Naturally). Truth be told — I’m entering a new season of life, and I think the best way to serve readers is to add some fresh faces to the mix and inject the regular deals content you find with some more personal stories from readers and writers like yourself who are on the saving money journey.
Here’s the Deal:
I’m looking for a few excellent paid blog contributors for Saving Money Plan, including one who specializes in writing about food and recipes to make that don’t break your budget. (I’m also looking for paid blog contributors for Saving Naturally as well, if you have a passion for organic and natural living and deals).
If you’re looking for a little side income, or are already trying your hand at this blogging thing and would like some more (paid) exposure, this might be a good opportunity for you. I’m a friendly, seasoned blogger and want to see you succeed in your personal endeavors just as much as I want to share your stories on Saving Money Plan.
Want to apply?
- You have interesting, quality stories and a personal perspective you’d like to share about your journey to save money that you think SavingMoneyPlan.com readers will like. Maybe you cook up a storm without spending a fortune, maybe you garden, budget like a fiend, or garage sale to your heart’s content. You have a passion about living better on less, and you know how to talk about it. You’re comfortable writing these as stand-alone posts or as parts of an on-going series, with each individual post being a minimum of 400 words.
- You’re can find interesting (legal!) images to accompany your posts.
- You can commit to posting at least once a week on schedule (or a bit more if you so choose). *A regular schedule is the important part.
- You can commit to at least a three month trial of posting on a once-a-week (or other) schedule. *This means you can produce at least 12 guest posts to start out.
- You are comfortable receiving payment via paypal on a monthly basis for all posts published in that month. (I’m not going to share the post payment amount in this post, but I hear it’s market rate and am happy to share via email with anyone interested!)
- If selected, your bio and photo will appear as a blog contributor on Saving Money Plan (on the about page and wherever else it may be needed), and you’re welcome to include links to your own blog in Saving Money Plan posts and bio lines as appropriate.
- Your posts will be promoted on the Facebook and Twitter accounts for Saving Money Plan and you’re welcome to share on your own networks as you see fit.
Please send me a query form below, including the following text in the message:
- a sample guest post of at least 400 words
- 3 ideas for either individual posts or on-going series you’d be interested in posting
- 3 particular passions you have within the field of saving money that would be topics you’d like to chat about
I’ll be in touch if it seems like you’d be a good fit!
[contact-form 2 “Contact form 1_copy”]